Midwest Youth Team Tennis is a beginner tennis program that uses the concepts of fun, friends and play to help build the foundation for future success in tennis and in life. Using the USTA Youth Tennis play format, participants use modified equipment and courts, tailored to their age and size, making it easier to play, rally and succeed right from the start! Team based games will be set up to help players further develop their tennis skills.
Who Can Play
The Iowa County Youth Team Tennis program is for girls and boys between the ages of 5-14. Whether or not your child has ever held a racquet, there’s a spot on the team for them.
|Ages:||Open to all youth ages 5-14|
June 3 — Aug 8
* No class week of July 4 *
|Times:||1-1:45 pm (age 5-8)
2-3 pm (age 9-10)
3:15-4:30 pm (age 11-14)
|Location:||Soldier’s Memorial Park
206 Copper St
Mineral Point, WI 53565
|Cost:||$60 per player
No refunds after May 20
Where To Register
Register at www.MidwestTeamTennis.com
Registration ends May 20.
Parental participation is necessary to the success of this program. This year we will be able to offer Community Service Hours and Honor Society Credits, as well as stipends to any high school student willing to help coach.
Every player will receive:
- Team Uniform
- Age-Appropriate Tennis Ball and Racquet
- One-year USTA Junior Membership*
- Subcription to Bounce or SMASH Magazine*
* Players that are already USTA Members as part of a USTA Junior Membership will receive a 1-year membership extension. Players that are already USTA Members as part of a USTA Family Membership will remain on their current membership and will not receive these benefits.
Note: This is not a school‐sponsored activity and the Mineral Point School District does not provide, support, or approve the program, personnel, or activities announced in this brochure/flyer. Permission to distribute this material must not be considered a recommendation or endorsement by the school district.